Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Big Move!

So, we've been in our house for about a week and a half now! .. hard to believe! .. and I thought it was time for some more pictures! Things are still a bit of a mess, so these are just of the empty house and a couple of moving in shots!

A few days after we moved in, it was time to celebrate Thanksgiving! So there are some thanksgiving pics in there too! So much to be thankful for!! Here are the pics:


I hope to have more pictures of the house up soon! Ones with furniture and hopefully a before and after of our bedroom! (We're planning on painting it this weekend!)

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Love the pic of y'all at the game..it's a good one! Great pics from Thanksgiving! I need to make sure I get those from you! Look forward to seein gyou soon

    ReplyDelete