I love fall so much, and was so excited to decorate this year in the house! Last year we were still in the apartment getting ready to move, so I only got to enjoy my fall decor for a short time. But this year I have a whole new space to fill with fall goodness and can enjoy it right up until we bring out the Christmas Decor!
Lets start with the front door (complete with a fresh coat of paint):
I added some fall pics from Hobby Lobby to dress up the wreath little more from last year.
And here's the fireplace all dressed for fall:
The coffee table just got a bowl of candy corn and another filled with peanut butter M&M's (in pretty fall colors!)
The pillows I made last year also made it back, I love them:
I used most of the same things from last year, but i picked up a couple more things for fun, like the monogrammed pumpkin on the hearth (Hobby Lobby) and the dried hay stalks on the mantel (Publix).
Also new this year are these cute little wooden acorns I found out Hobby Lobby:
They sit in a leaf bowl (from Target last year) on the end table in the corner of the living room
Tillman even got into the spirit with his new shirt:
He didn't like it very much, every so often he would realize it was still on and try to rip it off, haha
In other fall time news, Trey and I met up with my sister who was home on fall break and hit up the SC State Fair on Monday! I had so much fun.. had a little too much fried food (my stomach was not happy that night.. ) but it was sooo good!
Love the fall pictures! Please come decorate my house next year for fall! I tried..but all our fall decor just ended up on the mantel..very boring but at least I got most of it out! Love all your fall stuff! I even went to Hobby Lobby and just can never figure out where to put things.. so I don't bring them home...next year, you are definitely helping me! Still lov'n the front door!
ReplyDelete