Monday, May 16, 2011

The Zoo, Easter, and A Wedding

I'm back with another update! Here's what we've been up to for the past month:

Trey went on a business trip to France the week before Easter (maybe I can get him to write a post about it.. maybe). I couldn't go with him because I had to work :( but on one of my days off I got to go to Columbia for a day of fun at the zoo Trey's mom, Robert, Abbie, Hunter and Caroline. It was a lot of fun! I hadn't been to the zoo in a long time, and Hunter and Caroline were so cute watching all the animals.

Trey got back the Saturday night before Easter. Sunday morning we got up and exchanged Easter baskets (the Easter Bunny visited Tillman too) and just hung out for the day.

The next weekend we went to Clemson for one of friend's weddings. We had so much fun hanging out with our friends, and even had a chance to go to a couple of Clemson baseball games while we were up there!

Here are all the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment