This past weekend we went up to Fort Mill to visit with Abbie, Jason, Hunter and Caroline. Hunter had T-Ball practice on Friday night and a game Saturday morning. It was so much fun to watch him play! He did so well, and he had so much fun! He was so proud that he got his pants dirty, it was too cute! Here are some pictures from the weekend:
Saturday afternoon, Abbie and I had a chance to go shopping! We got some supplies to make Hunter and Caroline's Halloween costumes and some Fall decorations! I'll post pictures of my decorations up in the apartment soon. I'm so glad it's Fall!!
These pictures are great! I want a copy of all of them! The quality of your camera is great! Thanks so much for taking such great pictures! We had a great time!
ReplyDeleteFYI...Caroline has an ear infection...now we no why she wasn't a happy camper this weekend...sorry y'all had to go through the craziness with us..but we are so glad y'all were here and we had fun