On Saturday, we met up with some friends for dinner at Copper River Grill (yum). It was nice catching up with them for a little while before heading back to Aiken.
In other news... We got a new dryer!!
our hand-me-down-dryer bit the dust a little while back, so we are very excited to be able to dry our clothes again! And it matches our washer!
Yesterday we went back to the church we've been going to the past couple of weeks. They had a class right before the service for anyone that wanted to learn about the church, so we went to that. We're so excited that we've found a church, and we're getting plugged in there!
After church, Trey headed to Clemson for his first CUTBA board meeting, and I came home and ran a few errands. (Which I can do now, because my jeep is fixed!)
Of course I love the pictures of the kids! But I'm so excited about your new dryer..looks so high tech! I'm jealous!
ReplyDelete