Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Charleston!

Trey and I spent this weekend in Charleston! A bunch of our friends from Clemson all came down for a fun weekend at the beach! Trey and I got down there a little earlier than the rest of the group so we spent a little time in downtown Charleston by ourselves. We had a great time walking down by the water and shopping in the market, then we headed to Tate's apartment in North Charleston to meet up with everyone. Saturday, we spent the day at the beach.. might have gotten a little toasty... but it was a lot of fun. Here are some pictures from the weekend:


Sunday I had a bridal shower for my friend Melissa, her wedding is June 12! I can't believe it's almost here. Sunday night we had dinner with Trey's mom. Abbie was there with Caroline.. look at that face:


You can also see a little bit of my sunburn from our day at the beach on Saturday... ouch.

Monday we did a little shopping in Columbia, then had lunch with my mom before we headed back to Aiken. It was a busy but fun long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment