Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's about time for an update...

so so sorry for the lack of posts! Since I wrote last, I spent just shy of a week in Indiana visiting my grandma. She was recently diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor; shortly after I left, she began chemotherapy and radiation in hopes to keep the tumor from growing. Here's a picture of me, my sister, grandma, and grandpa:


When I got back from visiting with my grandparents, Trey and I spent the weekend in Hilton Head with some friends. We had a lot of fun hanging out at the beach and playing in the pool! We might have gotten a tad sunburned... but we're fine now :) From the beach we headed to Columbia to celebrate Mother's Day with both of our moms (Lunch with Trey's mom and Dinner with mine). It was definitely nice to see them.


Last Thursday Trey had a conference in Charlotte so we both made the trip up there; I spent the day with Abbie, Hunter, and Caroline while Trey was at the conference. Hunter and I had a lot of fun coloring! Here's a picture, too cute:


We stayed the night and headed back towards Columbia Friday morning for my interview at Lexington Medical Urgent Care. Friday night we had dinner with our recently married friends Katie and Dave and our friend Allison who now lives in Connecticut. We were definitely glad we got to see her before she headed back up north! and we hadn't seen Katie and Dave since the wedding, so it was nice to catch up with them as well! After that we headed back home. Saturday we went yard sale-ing just to see what we could find. We ended up with a few things that we probably didn't need, but it was fun! Sunday we tried out another church, it was closer to what we were looking for, but we're still going to keep the search up.

This weekend we'll be home for the most part.. I have bridal shower for one of my friends on saturday in columbia! Other than that, we'll be home cleaning, and possibly recovering our dinning room chairs.. we got some fabric last weekend!


1 comment: