This past weekend, Trey and I made another trip up to Clemson! I was hosting a bridal shower with a couple of friends, and Trey was just along for the ride. We were able to go to a baseball game while we were up there, and we got to see a lot of our friends. It was definitely a fun weekend!
Here are a few pictures from the shower:
This weekend, Trey and I finally had some time at home! It seems like it's been forever since we've had nothing to do! It was definitely a much needed break from all the running around. Yesterday we went shopping at Hobby Lobby and a got a few things so I can be crafty this week! The first on the list of projects is compiling all of our recipes (that are a crazy mess to say the least) into a neat and organized recipe book. Then I have a few things to decoupage that I am super excited about!
Today the search for a church continued without much success. Hopefully we'll have better luck next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment